9 great reasons to do APT Personalised Training:
1. One-on-one (or two on one) casual sessions or Value Packs in 2 Richmond Studios
2. Level 3 PT (top tier) Supporting your success! Click here
3. 45-60 minute sessions – focusing totally on the needs and goals of the individual, great way to learn technique, be motivated, improve your
nutrition, eating habits & lifestyle, kick & keep your goals most effectively!
4. Your session can be a combination of whatever is required and what you enjoy!
5. Focus is on your mobility, fitness, healthier lifestyle and areas of the mind & body that need strengthening.
6. One of the best gifts you can give yourself is your own Personal Trainer. This is an important relationship which makes you accountable but
also really look forward to your training sessions, because it’s the one time it IS all about YOU!
7. The variations and types of exercise and equipment with APT is innovative and endless!
Boxing, Free weights, Bosu, Fitball, Medicine ball, Resistance bands, Equalizers (click here for EQ Demo), MOTR but also brilliant body strength exercise & Pilates mat, that requires no equipment at all and can be done anywhere anytime!
8. Learning to workout yourself is a huge benefit of APT training. We design your ideal program and tweak and change it accordingly.
9. There is nothing like a friendly face and supportive one-on-one relationship with someone you trust - humans need to interact and be lifted up by those who they feel good being around. Face-to-face will never be replaced.
Private Home Studio Sessions in Richmond 2020 - One on One Pilates & Functional Training, Mobility Matters and Lifestyle Coaching. APT has sourced the most innovative and versatile mobile equipment to give you a workout you would not believe possible - this has been developed over the past 12 years (Andrea trained in private homes for 12 years) and includes the amazing MOTR (formerly CoreFitnessRoller - APT is a foundation Australian Instructor) See APT Facebook page for demo videos - click here for MOTR sample video
"I started with Andrea in August 2008 after having my second child and wanting a short-term kick-start to getting back in shape. But…. I quickly became addicted to Andrea’s cheerful enthusiasm and strong focus on supporting me achieve my physical improvement goals! Andrea has kept me focussed and on-track for over 5 years now and, I can honestly say, I am in the best health I have ever been.
She has regularly evolved my exercise programme through the introduction of new exercises and new exercise equipment (all portable!) like the CoreFitnessRoller and Equalisers. Every change or variation has been fun and exciting and introduced at the right time to continue development and improvement of my fitness. I truly appreciate Andrea’s knowledge to get and keep me in great physical condition in a way I can maintain myself. My goal has always been to be generally fit and healthy with good core strength and flexibility and be able to sustain this for years to come.
Andrea’s depth and wealth of nutrition and well-being knowledge, coupled with her desire to develop achievable life-long exercise habits for her clients have allowed me to accomplish this. I believe she has made intrinsic changes to me that will keep me fit and healthy for the many decades ahead and pass similar great habits on to my children."
Sue T (PT Client)
"Andrea is a great trainer with fantastic technique and a real passion for helping people. I have trained with a lot of people over the years and Andrea is one of the best! She constructs her sessions thoughtfully and with her clients in mind - there are always levels so you can challenge yourself. I would have no hesitation in recommending Andrea to others - she is the bomb!
"Three months ago, I wanted to challenge myself and participate in the half-marathon run at Run Melbourne. Having run on and off the past few years, each time stopping because of knee troubles, I thought it was time that I got some professional training to reduce the risk of injury and put me on the right path.
Andrea was recommended to me by a friend, and I have been so grateful for her support and guidance over the past 11 weeks, as she gave me the necessary training and emotional support to achieve my goal. She is generous and kind with her time, and set clear goals for me along the way, making the journey to my final run the most enjoyable thing I have ever participated in. I highly recommend Andrea for anyone who wants a physical mentor/a helpful counselor/or just to have someone they would enjoy working out with.
Thank you, Andrea. You are the best."
Marina (PT Client coached for specific event)